This is the most authentic and accurate opinion poll for the forthcoming 2019 Nigeria presidential election. Unlike Twitter polls, Facebook and other social media networks opinion polls, you cannot vote twice from the same gadget and it has been setup to feel the pulse of the voters. Be rest assured that this poll cannot be manipulated and it reflects the opinion of the electorate.
- Atiku Abubakar - People's Democratic Party - PDP 50%, 9880 votes9880 votes 50%9880 votes - 50% of all votes
- Mohammadu Buhari - All Progressive Party - APC 39%, 7549 votes7549 votes 39%7549 votes - 39% of all votes
- Omoyele Sowore - African Action Congress - AAC 5%, 1028 votes1028 votes 5%1028 votes - 5% of all votes
- Prof Kingsley Moghalu - Young Progressive Party - YPP 3%, 492 votes492 votes 3%492 votes - 3% of all votes
- Fela Durotoye - Alliance For A New Nigeria - ANN 2%, 366 votes366 votes 2%366 votes - 2% of all votes
- Donald Duke - Social Democratic Party - SDP 1%, 251 vote251 vote 1%251 vote - 1% of all votes
- None Found