As a seller you need to:
● Be at least 18 years of age, or selling under the supervision of a legal guardian or parent
● Take responsibility for all activities regarding password and account.
● Ensure business transparency and maintain high-quality products and standards. Remember, Otutu does routine quality checks for verification.
● Maintain price parity for your products, both in Otutu. For instance, you shouldn’t sell a product at a lower price on another platform than the price listed on Otutu.
● Grant Otutu access to your products, branding materials, and trademarks for promotional purposes.
● Invest in, or carry campaigns to promote your product.
● Ensure no product is out of stock. Maintain zero percent Out Of Stock Rate
● Maintain a quality Return Rate of less than 2%
● Maintain a Ready-to-Ship policy within 24 hours
● Ensure the product comes with a warranty where applicable
● Health & Beauty (hair care, fragrances, makeups, etc.)
● Fashion (wearables, jewelry, watches, etc.)
● Baby Products (toys, apparel, diapering, etc.)
● Sporting Goods (sport & fitness, cycling, camping, etc.)
● Tobacco & Cigarettes
● Medical Items
● Media Publications
● Pirated Publications
● Seditious Materials
● Obscene Images
● Vulgar Words
● Fireworks & Explosives
● Plants & Animals
1) Nigeria Credit or Debit cards - Verve, Visa card and Mastercard - At the end of the checkout choose Credit / Debit Card as your preferred payment option and follow the steps after confirming your purchase. Make sure that your bank activated your Credit Card for online payments. Please note that Otutu provides the utmost security on your payments.
2) International Credit or Debit cards - All major credit cards
3) Pay into our bank account - Upon cleared funds, your ordered products will be shipped.
We do our best to get your orders delivered by the date listed on the product page. Orders placed for products within Nigeria or for products abroad get processed same day the order is placed as far as we receive your order by 4.45pm. Products within Nigeria normally takes 4 - 10 days to get delivered while products shipped from abroad takes between 12 - 28 days to get delivered.
Some of our products are offered by different sellers. This allows you to choose your preferred offer. If a product is sold by different sellers, you will find the alternative prices of other sellers in the product page.
Otutu provides you with chance to return your product within 7 days after delivery. If you have warranty on your product, potential issues may be covered under the warranty after 7 days.
If a product comes with a warranty, such warranty are always manufacturers warranty offered on a product, the warranty period will be displayed within the "additional information" tab of the product page. If a product is sold by multiple vendors, the warranty period offered by each vendor will be displayed by the seller.
There are no hidden costs or charges when you order from Otutu. All costs are 100% visible at the end of the checkout process
Yes. We are committed to offering our customers only 100% genuine and original products. We also take all necessary actions to ensure that any seller found to be selling non-genuine products is immediately delisted from Otutu portal.
Please contact us if you think a product listed on our website does not meet these standards. You may also use our "Abuse report" icon on the website to notify us of such product.
Otutu offers 100% new products only.